Care & Usage
Can I place my heater against a wall?
Most heaters should not be placed directly against walls because the air intake will be blocked, although some heaters are designed with the air intake in the front so they can be placed against the wall. Check the owner's manual for details regarding the correct placement of your specific model.
Can I clean my heater?
Always unplug the heater before cleaning. The outside of heaters can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Using a vacuum with a dust brush attachment can clean the front and rear grills. The internal parts of a heater can be cleaned by using a blow dryer or can of compressed air. If there are heavy deposits, you may need to use a long cotton swab or paintbrush, which would be long enough to reach inside of the heater. Caution should be taken when cleaning your heater to prevent any damage to the heater. IMPORTANT: We do not recommend opening heaters to clean them as it can void the warranty as well as cause a safety hazard if it is not disassembled or reassembled properly.
How do I clean my heater?
Always unplug the heater before cleaning and allow the heater to cool down.
- Clean the unit with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap solution.
- NEVER use abrasive or flammable solvents to clean the unit.
- After cleaning, be sure to completely dry the unit with a cloth or towel.
- Store Heater in a cool, dry location.
- It is recommended that you store the unit in its original carton.