Holmes Mini Tower Personal Air Purifier with True HEPA Performance Plus Filters & Ionizer, Black/Silver
Fresher air is a breath away with the Holmes Mini Tower Personal Air Purifier with True HEPA Performance Plus Filters and Ionizer bundle.
Enjoy cleaner air with the Holmes Mini Tower Personal Air Purifier with True HEPA Performance Plus Filters & Ionizer. Suitable for medium to large rooms, this air cleaner will easily refresh the air in your home or office. If you suffer from allergies, the true HEPA filter will help by removing up to 99.99% of the airborne allergens as small as 0.3 microns that pass through the filter. You'll never have to remind yourself to check the filter or turn off this purifier; it features an LED progress bar for freshness and an auto-off timer. The optional ionizer improves the air filter performance, enhancing the freshness. Customize the level of cleaning with three speed settings.
- True HEPA filter removes up to 99.99% of airborne allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns that pass through it, improving air quality and freshness
- Programmable timer and auto-adjusting 3 speed settings on the tower detect air quality, optimizing ease of use
- Optional ionizer improves air filter performance, providing optimal freshness
- Filter performance indicator reminds you when to change air purifier filters, giving added peace of mind
- HEPA air purifier recommended for small rooms up to 87 sq. ft.
- Compatible Filters: aer1 filters - HAPF30AT, HAPF30AO, HAPF30AS, HAPF300AP, HAPF300AH
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
Holmes Mini Tower Personal Air Purifier with True HEPA Performance Plus Filters & Ionizer, Black/Silver is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CharlieK from Changed our life! We have used this machine for a few years. It does a great nob with controlling allergens and smells. We would recommend it.
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by dn11 from This is a great air purifier Its the perfect bedroom air purifier. You can tell a big difference in just 1 hour.
Date published: 2020-05-12