Holmes Allergen Remover Air Purifier Tower with True HEPA Filter & Optional Ionizer, White/Gray
HAP716-NU-1Holmes HAP716-NU-1 https://www.holmesproducts.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw8fe2fd91/images/HAP716_1.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
Get fresher, cleaner air and remove up to 99.97% of airborne allergens with the Holmes Allergen Remover Tower with True HEPA Filter and Optional Ionizer. See More...
Enjoy cleaner air and a more comfortable home with the the Holmes Allergen Remover Tower with True HEPA Filter and Optional Ionizer. This air cleaner transforms polluted air by removing up to 99.97% of airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns while the washable pre-filter captures larger particles. Get an even fresher experience by using the optional ionizer, which emits a gentle crackling sound while improving the efficiency of the air purifier. The filter life monitor lets you know when it's time to change the filter. Customize your freshness with three speed settings.
- True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns from passing through the filter, improving air quality and freshness
- Washable pre-filter captures larger particles, extending the life of the filter
- Optional ionizer improves air filter performance, providing optimal freshness
- Filter life monitor lets you know when it's time to change, for ease of use
- 3 speed settings let you customize the level of ambient noise; air purifier is ideal for rooms up to 150 sq. ft.
- Compatible Filters: aer1 filters - HAPF30AT, HAPF30AO, HAPF30AS, HAPF300AP, HAPF300AH
Holmes Allergen Remover Air Purifier Tower with True HEPA Filter & Optional Ionizer, White/Gray is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drmom62 from noticeable difference in the air With a dog and 4 cats and a dusty house, our new air filter brought about noticeably cleaner air within the first 24 hours. It seems to be a durable product but time will tell so I can't attest to that.
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 3 out of 5 by ronsc from True Hepa Filter Just bought this unit, we used our old one in the bedroom. This one is too loud to sleep buy we had to move to another room.
Date published: 2018-03-03