Holmes Aer1 Desktop Air Purifier with HEPA-Type Filter & Optional Ionizer
HAP9240-NWU-1Holmes HAP9240-NWU-1 https://www.holmesproducts.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw533406e7/images/highres/HAP9240-WU-1.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
The Holmes Aer1 Desktop Air Purifier with HEPA-Type Filter and Optional Ionizer fits almost anywhere and helps reduce common household odors and allergens. See More...
Get fresher, cleaner air with the space-saving design of the Holmes Aer1 Desktop Air Purifier with HEPA-Type Filter and Optional Ionizer. The HEPA-type air filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns from air that passes through the filter, giving you fresher, cleaner air. The dual-position design can be used vertically or horizontally on a desk, minimizing space and tabletop clutter. Adjust the three settings to your desired level of cleaning and ambient noise. The optional ionizer naturally improves the performance of the air purifier while freshening the air. The filter performance indicator will let you know when it's time to change filters to one of the compatible Total Air, Allergen Remover, Odor Eliminator, or Smoke Grabber designs.
- HEPA-type air filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns from air that passes through the filter, giving you fresher air
- Dual-position purifier design saves space while cleaning air in small rooms up to 111 sq. ft.
- 3 speed settings let you customize the level of ambient noise; air purifier works with Total Air, Allergen Remover, Odor Eliminator, and Smoke Grabber filters
- Optional ionizer improves air filter performance, providing optimal air freshness
- Filter performance indicator reminds you when to change filters, giving added peace of mind
- Compatible Filters: aer1 filters - HAPF30AT, HAPF30AO, HAPF30AS, HAPF300AP, HAPF300AH
Holmes Aer1 Desktop Air Purifier with HEPA-Type Filter & Optional Ionizer is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JRSOregon from For about a month and seem pretty good I bought this primarily to clean the air in my bedroom as I often have a window open even during the winter. I hoped it would help with dust mostly collecting on my electronic products. I do see less dust, but was expecting more; I am wondering if my positioning of the device in the room might be wrong. The directions gave very limited advice on this.
Date published: 2018-01-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by I do not have nickname from Nice looking unit It was very quiet on low setting for the first few days, now it starting to have a drone-ing sound, but still bearable.If it gets noiser,I'll call the Company to see what my options are.
Date published: 2017-10-28