What if only one side of my dual control heated blanket is heating?
- Plug the warming product directly into a wall outlet. Do not use an extension cord or other power adapter.
- Turn the control to the highest setting for 20 minutes and gradually adjust for personal comfort.
- If you have 2 controls, the control with the label on the bottom operates the side of the product containing the label.
If you have followed these steps and the warming product does not perform properly, stop using it immediately and contact us
What if my Holmes™ heated blanket is not heating at all?
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Check that the control is tightly connected to the module in the blanket.
- Re-plug the power cord into the wall outlet. On a digital control, you should see flashing symbols and the display on your control will clear. Your blanket is now reset.
If resetting doesn't work, your warming product needs to be repaired or replaced. Please contact us.
What if my control does not regulate my side of the heated blanket?
Ensure the control cord is properly connected to the warming product module. Check to confirm the power cord is securely connected to the wall outlet. Be certain to switch the control to "On".
Dual controls frequently get switched and may be trying to operate the opposite side of the heated blanket. The control with the service label is the primary control. The primary control operates the right side of the bed when viewing the bed from the foot. If you have a remote control, it will be labeled to indicate whether it operates the left or right side of the bed. Please refer to your User Manual to confirm you have set this up correctly for your model as some models have slightly different requirements.