- Add moisture in dry months and maintain a healthy level of humidity throughout the year.
- Relieve scratchy throat and hay fever symptoms: moisture helps relieve dry skin and eyes, coughs, and scratchy throats, helping you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
- Reduce static electricity: beneficial to people, computers, and other home electronics.
- Maintain your home’s interior: consistent moisture level protects wood floors, plant life and even furniture, musical instruments, paint, and wallpaper.
- Increase freshness: adding humidity can increase the freshness in your home, alleviating stale “indoor air.”
- Lower energy bills: moist air feels warmer than dry air, so you can set your thermostat lower while still feeling warm and comfortable.