Holmes® offers a wide variety of fan styles and sizes to fit your personal home cooling needs. Look for compact desk fans, traditional box fans, window units, or modern tower styles.
Here are some items to consider when choosing a fan for your home:
- Height: Taller fans are best to cool an entire room. Smaller, “mini” towers are designed for use on a desk or table.
- Oscillation: Most models offer wide oscillation that will provide coverage for an entire room.
- Timer: Select Holmes® fans offer an automatic shut-off timer, allowing you to set the fan to shut off automatically within 2 to 12 hours.
- Remote Control: On the hottest days, you may enjoy the added convenience and comfort of managing your fan from the couch. Select models offer a built-in remote control holder as well as hidden cord storage.
- Natural Breeze Mode: Select fans offer a unique natural breeze setting. Enjoy the breeze as the fan cycles randomly through all fan speed settings, simulating the natural breezes found outdoors.
- Sleep Breeze Mode: Select fans offer a unique sleep breeze setting that will cycle automatically from high setting to medium setting to low setting as you sleep, meeting your cooling needs and saving energy.
- Fan Speed: Most Holmes® tower fans offer three speed settings.
Get all the latest news, special offers and exclusive deals