Holmes® HAP9412BF-TUA HEPA-Type Air Purifier, Mini-Tower Black
Clear the air with the Holmes® HEPA-type Air Purifier. It has 10 times the odor control with carbon, zeolite and ARM & HAMMER™ *(6) baking soda while removing up to 99% of air pollutants including dust and pollen. Ideal for single closed rooms up to 110 square feet.See More...
HAPF30D-U2MSRP $39.99 $24.99
HAPF300AHCSMSRP $32.99 $19.99
HAPF30ATCSMSRP $29.99 $17.99
Operates quietly to help remove common household odors and up to 99.% of airborne particle such as pollen, dust, mold*(8), pet dander and smoke, providing relief from odor and irritants in the air. HEPA-type filter captures particles as small as 2 microns so you can breathe comfortably. Filter-life monitor alerts you when filter changes are needed to maintain maximum performance. Includes one aer1® filter featuring the odor eliminating power of ARM & HAMMER™ *(6) baking soda. 3-year limited warranty.
- HEPA-type filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles
- Uses aer1® filter, the most effective filter technology available*(1), enhanced with ARM & HAMMER™ *(6) baking soda to help eliminate odors
- Optional ionizer assists in particle removal
- 3 speed-settings to keep air fresh and pure
- Filter-life monitor alerts you when filter changes are needed
- Recommended for rooms up to 110 square feet or 10' x 11'
- 3-year limited warranty
How to decide which Air Purifier is right for you?
Investing in an air purifier is the first step toward creating a fresh, clean indoor environment. Before making a purchase, you'll need to consider many factors, like the size of the room, if you're looking for allergy relief or just overall wellness, and which type of air filter is best for your home and lifestyle.
Where are you putting it?
Room size and area of coverage are important when determining which air purifier is right for you.
You May Also Like
HAP412BNS-UMSRP $76.99 $45.99
HAP706-UMSRP $92.99 $54.99
HAP9243-UAMSRP $66.99 $39.99