Holmes® Desktop Air Purifier with Visipure™ Filter Viewing Window
Fresher air is a breath away with the Holmes® HEPA-type Air Purifier with Visipure™ filter viewing window. This air purifier removes up to 99% of air pollutants and traps 30% more dust and particles from your home. Ideal for small rooms up to 132 square feet.See More...
HAPF30ATCSMSRP $29.99 $17.99
HAPF30AOCSMSRP $21.99 $12.99
HAPF300AHCSMSRP $32.99 $19.99
Operates quietly to help remove up to 99% of airborne particle such as pollen, dust, mold*(8), pet dander and smoke, providing relief from odor and irritants in the air. Maximum dust removal traps and locks 30% more dust and particles. HEPA-type filter captures particles as small as 2 microns so you can breathe comfortably. Includes one Aer1® filter featuring the odor eliminating power of ARM & HAMMER™; *(6) Baking Soda. 3-year limited warranty.
- HEPA-type filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles
- Visipure™ filter viewing window allows you to see when its time to replace your filter.
- Uses Aer1® filter, the most effective filter technology available*(1), enhanced with ARM & HAMMER™ *(6) baking soda to help eliminate odors
- Optional ionizer assists in particle removal
- 3 speed-settings to keep air fresh and pure
- Filter change reminder setting
- Recommended for rooms up to 132 square feet.
- 3-year limited warranty
How to decide which Air Purifier is right for you?
Investing in an air purifier is the first step toward creating a fresh, clean indoor environment. Before making a purchase, you'll need to consider many factors, like the size of the room, if you're looking for allergy relief or just overall wellness, and which type of air filter is best for your home and lifestyle.
Where are you putting it?
Room size and area of coverage are important when determining which air purifier is right for you.
You May Also Like
WAP532-UAMSRP $333.99 $199.99
HCM3888C-UMSRP $299.99 $199.99
HAPF624R-UCMSRP $59.99 $39.99
HRH6404WE-NM-MASTER$149.99 - $199.99