Holmes® HAP424-U HEPA-Type Tower Air Purifier
MSRP $108.99 $64.99
Stylish and functional HEPA-type air purifier has a slim tower design for placement in almost any area of the room See More...
This Holmes tower air cleaner is stylish and functional. It utilizes a HEPA-type filtration, which helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles as small as two microns from the air passing through it. Filtered particles of this size include household dust, pollen, mold spores and pet dander. The slim tower design allows placement in almost any area of the room. 3 speed settings provide options for different conditions. Optional ionizer naturally freshens the air. Filter reminder dial to keep track when the filter change is needed. Slim tower design. Quiet operation. Recommended for rooms up to 180 sq ft (12ft x 15ft)
- Air purifier with space-saving tower design for rooms up to 180 square feet
- Washable pre-filter; 3 speed settings; optional ionizer; CADR of 116 for smoke
- HEPA-type filter removes up to 99-percent of airborne particles as small as 2 microns
- Filter enhanced with baking soda to eliminate odors; filter-change indicator light
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Filters: Any Holmes AER1 Series, Holmes HAPF30D-U2 HEPA Type, or Holmes HAPF300D-U2 TRUE HEPA Filter
Holmes® HAP424-U HEPA-Type Tower Air Purifier is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anita from I love this air purifier . My breathing is great I have mine for a month and my breathing is great and feel good when I get up in the morning.
Date published: 2014-08-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Matt from Blower makes a whining noise Even on the lowest speed setting I can hear the whine of the blower through my over-the-ear headphones which were advertised as noise reducing. (Insulated, not active noise cancelling.) While I'm sure it will clean the air, I need to be able to concentrate in my home office. Returning to store.
Date published: 2014-11-01